Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Family Vacation has a game board.


Family Vacation board (complete I think)


Family Vacation game board is nearly complete and looking good. I'll be starting the cover later this week and we'll be off to kickstarter in a month or so.

The Arts Council of Doom art show, "Space Madness" was a huge success from what I hear. Wish I could have made it there for the opening. I was at Gen-Con gawking at art so I was doing more or less the same thing. Still, my first show with the "Doom" and I was missing. Maybe next time, aye.

Also found out that the Return to Valhalla book by Mike Whicker (with my cover I might add) should he hitting Barns & Noble in October. Its already out on Kindle if you cant wait but if your like me, nothing beats having the actual book... with my cover on it : )

1 comment:

Jim said...

The board looks great. I follow and talk to the game designer, Philip duBarry, on Google Plus and Twitter. He's a really great guy. I just bought one of his games, Courtier, with some Christmas money. You'll have to come out to one our game nights and try it out.